Brian Conway - Personal Injury LawyerBrian has 32+ years of experience practicing in the areas of personal injury and litigation. He has successfully battled with insurance companies for his entire professional career protecting the rights of Calgarians.
Injured? You deserve to have representation protecting YOUR interests. Brian will fight on your behalf and protect your interests in your personal injury claim. The insurance companies spend millions of dollars training their adjusters to negotiate settlements for as little as possible. You need someone with the experience and skills to counter those adjusters.
DID YOU KNOW?
The insurance companies see you as an ‘expense’ on their balance sheets. Their goal is to make as much money as possible for their shareholders–that means getting rid of you for as little as possible is in their best interests. You need representation in your corner making sure you get the maximum settlement you are entitled to.
Remember, if you have been hurt or injured by the negligence of someone else, don’t talk with the adjuster for the insurance company and don’t provide them with release of medical information without speaking with a lawyer first.
Contact Brian Conway
#240, 550 – 71st Avenue SE
Calgary, AB T2H 0S6
Submit Your Personal Injury Inquiry:
Read Brian’s Entries in the Blog
- What is a Contingency Agreement?
- How imaging results in Xrays, CT, and MRI Differ
- Take Pictures of Slip and Fall Accidents
- Tips on Two-Year Limitation Date and Adjusters
- Nearing the 2 year limitation for bringing a claim – Should you settle?
- Will I have to go to Trial?
- Is My Injury Claim ‘Capped’ if I Can’t Do Normal Daily Activities?
- What to do After You Suffer Head Injuries in a Car Accident
- Can I Sue If I’m Injured at Work? Options and Answers
- The Importance of a Family Doctor when Treating Injuries Related to a Motor Vehicle Accident
Benc v. Parker, 2016 ABCA 82;
Kaverit Steel and Crane ULC v. Provincial Steel Buildings Ltd.,  A.J. No. 1026 (Queen’s Bench)
Veckenstedt v. Youssef  A.J. No. 1313 (Queen’s Bench)
Morgan v. Mykytyshyn  A.J. No. 1422 (Queen’s Bench)
Russell v. Turcott,  A.J. No. 144 (Queen’s Bench)
Saunders v. Calgary (City),  A.J. No. 1267 (Court of Appeals);
Saunders v. Calgary (City), 2007 ABQB 743 (Queen’s Bench);
Kallis v. Hoplock, (2006), A.J. 1467 (Provincial Court);
Kallis v. Hoplock, (2006), A.J. 1083 (Provincial Court);
N.M. v. Drew Estate, (2003), A.J. 962 (Court of Appeal);
Henhoeffer v. Lin (1999), A.J. 501 (Queen’s Bench);
Aggregrate Products Inc. v. deGraaf Excavating Ltd., (1996), A.J. 561 (Queen’s Bench);
Kovach v. Beardsley, (1991), A.J. 671 (Queen’s Bench);
Trimac Ltd. v. C-I-L Inc., (1989), A.J. 807 (Queen’s Bench);