Brian Conway - Personal Injury LawyerBrian has 31+ years of experience practicing in the areas of injury law and litigation. He has successfully battled with insurance companies for his entire professional career protecting the rights of Calgarians.
DID YOU KNOW?
The insurance companies see you as an ‘expense’ on their balance sheets. Their goal is to make as much money as possible for their shareholders–that means getting rid of you for as little as possible is in their best interests. You need representation in your corner making sure you get the maximum settlement you are entitled to.
Remember, if you have been hurt or injured by the negligence of someone else, don’t talk with the adjuster for the insurance company and don’t provide them with release of medical information without speaking with a lawyer first.
Contact Brian Conway
Calgary, AB T2H 0S6
Ten Steps in the Litigation Process
- Litigation Step #1 – Filing a Statement of Claim
- Serving a Statement of Claim
- Work With Insurance Adjuster vs. Statement of Defence
- Preparing & Serving an Affidavit of Records
- Litigation and Questioning (a.k.a. Examination for Discovery)
- Attending Questioning by Defence
- Attendance at a Questioning on Undertaking Responses
- Attend at Independent Medical Examinations and Defence Medical Examinations
- Prepare & Attend Mediation – The Mediator Role in MVA Litigation
- Prepare and Attend Trial in Injury Law Litigation
Won Cases in Injury Law
Benc v. Parker, 2016 ABCA 82;
Kaverit Steel and Crane ULC v. Provincial Steel Buildings Ltd.,  A.J. No. 1026 (Queen’s Bench)
Veckenstedt v. Youssef  A.J. No. 1313 (Queen’s Bench)
Morgan v. Mykytyshyn  A.J. No. 1422 (Queen’s Bench)
Russell v. Turcott,  A.J. No. 144 (Queen’s Bench)
Saunders v. Calgary (City),  A.J. No. 1267 (Court of Appeals);
Saunders v. Calgary (City), 2007 ABQB 743 (Queen’s Bench);
Kallis v. Hoplock, (2006), A.J. 1467 (Provincial Court);
Kallis v. Hoplock, (2006), A.J. 1083 (Provincial Court);
N.M. v. Drew Estate, (2003), A.J. 962 (Court of Appeal);
Henhoeffer v. Lin (1999), A.J. 501 (Queen’s Bench);
Aggregrate Products Inc. v. deGraaf Excavating Ltd., (1996), A.J. 561 (Queen’s Bench);
Kovach v. Beardsley, (1991), A.J. 671 (Queen’s Bench);
Trimac Ltd. v. C-I-L Inc., (1989), A.J. 807 (Queen’s Bench);