Brian Conway - Personal Injury LawyerBrian has 31+ years of experience practicing in the areas of injury law and litigation. He has successfully battled with insurance companies for his entire professional career protecting the rights of Calgarians.
Injured? You deserve to have representation protecting YOUR interests. Brian will fight on your behalf and protect your interests in your personal injury claim. The insurance companies spend millions of dollars training their adjusters to negotiate settlements for as little as possible. You need someone with the experience and skills to counter those adjusters.
DID YOU KNOW?
The insurance companies see you as an ‘expense’ on their balance sheets. Their goal is to make as much money as possible for their shareholders–that means getting rid of you for as little as possible is in their best interests. You need representation in your corner making sure you get the maximum settlement you are entitled to.
Remember, if you have been hurt or injured by the negligence of someone else, don’t talk with the adjuster for the insurance company and don’t provide them with release of medical information without speaking with a lawyer first.
Read Brian’s News Blog
- Injury Law: Will you end up with more money if you settle by yourself?
- Dealing With Insurance Companies After Injury
- Injured in Car Accident and Can’t Work – Options From Insurance
- Concussions – What to Know After Injury
- What is ‘Whiplash 1 or 2 ?’ as described in the Minor Injury Regulation (the Cap)?
- I usually deal with my insurance company, when should I start thinking about legal representation?
- What to do if my own insurer wants to send me to their doctor?
- How Does a Contingency Agreement Work?
- How long will it take to get an injury settlement?
- What to do if you have a slip/fall
Won Cases in Injury Law
Benc v. Parker, 2016 ABCA 82;
Kaverit Steel and Crane ULC v. Provincial Steel Buildings Ltd.,  A.J. No. 1026 (Queen’s Bench)
Veckenstedt v. Youssef  A.J. No. 1313 (Queen’s Bench)
Morgan v. Mykytyshyn  A.J. No. 1422 (Queen’s Bench)
Russell v. Turcott,  A.J. No. 144 (Queen’s Bench)
Saunders v. Calgary (City),  A.J. No. 1267 (Court of Appeals);
Saunders v. Calgary (City), 2007 ABQB 743 (Queen’s Bench);
Kallis v. Hoplock, (2006), A.J. 1467 (Provincial Court);
Kallis v. Hoplock, (2006), A.J. 1083 (Provincial Court);
N.M. v. Drew Estate, (2003), A.J. 962 (Court of Appeal);
Henhoeffer v. Lin (1999), A.J. 501 (Queen’s Bench);
Aggregrate Products Inc. v. deGraaf Excavating Ltd., (1996), A.J. 561 (Queen’s Bench);
Kovach v. Beardsley, (1991), A.J. 671 (Queen’s Bench);
Trimac Ltd. v. C-I-L Inc., (1989), A.J. 807 (Queen’s Bench);