Brian ConwayBrian has 30 years of experience practicing in the areas of personal injury and litigation. He has successfully battled with insurance companies for his entire professional career protecting the rights of Calgarians.
Injured? You deserve to have representation protecting YOUR interests. Brian will fight on your behalf and protect your interests. The insurance companies spend millions of dollars training their adjusters to negotiate settlements for as little as possible. You need someone with the experience and skills to counter those adjusters.
DID YOU KNOW?
The insurance companies see you as an ‘expense’ on their balance sheets. Their goal is to make as much money as possible for their shareholders–that means getting rid of you for as little as possible is in their best interests. You need representation in your corner making sure you get the maximum settlement you are entitled to.
Remember, if you have been hurt or injured by the negligence of someone else, don’t talk with the adjuster for the insurance company and don’t provide them with release of medical information without speaking with a lawyer first.
Read Brian’s Entries in the Blog
- When Can I Settle My Injury Claim?
- Injured in Slip & Fall With No Family Doctor?
- I’ve Noticed My Jaw is Sore / Clicking – What Now?
- ‘Minor’ Injury Just Because the Insurance Company Said So?
- Why is my “section B” (my own) insurer not paying me my benefits?
- What are the Limitation Dates for Personal Injury Claims in Calgary?
- Low velocity impacts = no injury?
- How Long Does it Take to Settle Injury Claim?
- Alberta Section B Benefits – Do I only get 21 treatments?
- What to do when your insurance company says ‘you’re out of treatments’?
Benc v. Parker, 2016 ABCA 82;
Kaverit Steel and Crane ULC v. Provincial Steel Buildings Ltd.,  A.J. No. 1026 (Queen’s Bench)
Veckenstedt v. Youssef  A.J. No. 1313 (Queen’s Bench)
Morgan v. Mykytyshyn  A.J. No. 1422 (Queen’s Bench)
Russell v. Turcott,  A.J. No. 144 (Queen’s Bench)
Saunders v. Calgary (City),  A.J. No. 1267 (Court of Appeals);
Saunders v. Calgary (City), 2007 ABQB 743 (Queen’s Bench);
Kallis v. Hoplock, (2006), A.J. 1467 (Provincial Court);
Kallis v. Hoplock, (2006), A.J. 1083 (Provincial Court);
N.M. v. Drew Estate, (2003), A.J. 962 (Court of Appeal);
Henhoeffer v. Lin (1999), A.J. 501 (Queen’s Bench);
Aggregrate Products Inc. v. deGraaf Excavating Ltd., (1996), A.J. 561 (Queen’s Bench);
Kovach v. Beardsley, (1991), A.J. 671 (Queen’s Bench);
Trimac Ltd. v. C-I-L Inc., (1989), A.J. 807 (Queen’s Bench);