Tom TaylorReal estate lawyer serving Calgary and area.
When choosing a real estate lawyer it is best to find expertise specifically in the real estate market. Tom understands all of the rules and current practices relating to such items as property tax adjustments, community fee charges, condominium fees and special assessments, title insurance, home inspections, real property reports and neighbouring encroachments.
It is often your real estate lawyer who will also deal with the effects of divorce and separation, incapacity and death. Make sure that the lawyer you choose is able to provide the advice you require at those difficult times.
Mr. Taylor provides legal expertise in the areas of: Commercial Real Estate; Condominium Law; Contracts; Corporate Law; Estates and Trusts; Estate Planning; General Practice; Guardianship; Condo; Landlord and Tenant Law; Real Estate; Residential Real Estate; Mortgages; Wills; Wills and Probate; Alternative Dispute Resolution; Business Law; Buying and Selling of Businesses.
Admitted: 1989, Alberta
Law School:Dalhousie University, Halifax, N.S., LL.B., 1988
University: University of Calgary, B.A., 1985
Member: Law Society of Alberta; Canadian Bar Association.
Read Tom’s Entries in the Blog
- Rent to Own Agreement or Agreement for Sale
- Purchasing a New Home? Don’t Forget Mortgage Instructions for Your Lawyer
- Selecting the Right Legal Real Estate Team
- Who Pays for Repairs and Defects in ‘New’ Homes? Caveat Emptor or Buyer Beware
- Common Sense in New Home Walkthroughs – Just Do It!
- Do Your Due Diligence When Searching for a Calgary Realtor
- Calgary May 2014 Real Estate Sales Break Record
- Should You Get Title Insurance?
- Purchasing a Condo in Calgary? Read the Condominium Bylaws First
- Real Estate Buying Tips: Hold Backs
Submit Your Real Estate Inquiry:
#240, 550 – 71st Avenue SE
Calgary, AB T2H 0S6