Brian ConwayPersonal injury lawyer and motor vehicle accident specialist serving Calgary and area.
Originally from Glasgow, Scotland, Brian Conway is a personal injury lawyer who has significant experience and specialization in the areas of: Alternative Dispute Resolution; Appellate Practice; Business Litigation; Collections; Creditors Rights; Employment Contracts; Estate Litigation; General Practice; Head Injuries; Spinal Injuries; Motor Vehicle Accidents; Slip and Fall; Wrongful Death; Commercial Litigation; Wrongful Dismissal; Wills Litigation; Civil Litigation.
In February 2015, he was appointed by World Rugby as a Judicial Appeal Officer for the World Series Sevens Event in Las Vegas.
Admitted: 1988, Alberta
Law School: Dalhousie University, Halifax, N.S., LL.B., 1987
College: University of Calgary, B.Ed., 1984
Member: Law Society of Alberta; Canadian Bar Association.
Benc v. Parker,  ABCA 82;
Kaverit v. Provincial Steel  A.J. No. 1026 (Queen’s Bench);
Benc v. Parker,  A.J. No. 885 (Court of Appeal);
Veckenstedt v. Youssef  A.J. No. 1313 (Queen’s Bench);
Morgan v. Mykytyshyn  A.J. No. 1422 (Queen’s Bench);
Russell v. Turcott,  A.J. No. 144 (Queen’s Bench);
Saunders v. Calgary (City),  A.J. No. 1267 (Court of Appeal);
Saunders v. Calgary (City), 2007 ABQB 743 (Queen’s Bench);
Kallis v. Hoplock, (2006), A.J. 1467 (Provincial Court);
Kallis v. Hoplock, (2006), A.J. 1083 (Provincial Court);
N.M. v. Drew Estate, (2003), A.J. 962 (Court of Appeal);
711447 Alberta Ltd. v. Sarpinos Enterprises (Canada) Ltd.,  A.J. No. 1121 (Queen’s Bench)
Henhoeffer v. Lin (1999), A.J. 501 (Queen’s Bench);
Aggregrate Products Inc. v. deGraaf Excavating Ltd., (1996), A.J. 561 (Queen’s Bench);
Kovach v. Beardsley, (1991), A.J. 671 (Queen’s Bench);
Jackson v. Trimac Industries Ltd.  A.J. No. 435, (Court of Appeal)
Trimac Ltd. v. C-I-L Inc., (1989), A.J. 807 (Queen’s Bench);
Submit Your Personal Injury Inquiry:
Read Brian’s Entries in the Blog
- My Physiotherapist says my injury is a ‘WAD 1 or 2’. Is my claim ‘Capped’ at $4,000?
- Diagnosed ‘Whiplash (also known as ‘WAD’) 1 or 2’ – Minor Injury Regulation (the ‘Cap’)
- What do I do if I am unable to afford treatment?
- Injured in a Car Accident, Now What?
- When Can I Settle My Injury Claim?
- Injured in Slip & Fall With No Family Doctor?
- I’ve Noticed My Jaw is Sore / Clicking – What Now?
- ‘Minor’ Injury Just Because the Insurance Company Said So?
- Why is my “section B” (my own) insurer not paying me my benefits?
- What are the Limitation Dates for Personal Injury Claims in Calgary?