Tom TaylorWith over 23 years of experience in the Calgary real-estate market, trust Tom Taylor to assist with all aspects of your real estate transactions.
Tom acts for vendors, purchasers, mortgagors and mortgagees of real property. He reviews and advises clients on purchase agreements, listing agreements, leases, mortgages, caveats, restrictive covenants and all other charges and encumbrances which may be registered against real property.
Whether you’re buying or selling for the first or fourteenth time, real estate transactions can be both stressful and exciting. At Taylor Conway we believe that our job is to help you reduce your stress and increase your excitement.
Receiving expert legal advice is absolutely critical to ensuring that your real estate investment is protected.
Contact Tom's Office
Read Tom’s Entries in the Blog
- Who Pays for Repairs and Defects in ‘New’ Homes? Caveat Emptor or Buyer Beware
- Common Sense in New Home Walkthroughs – Just Do It!
- Do Your Due Diligence When Searching for a Calgary Realtor
- Calgary May 2014 Real Estate Sales Break Record
- Should You Get Title Insurance?
- Purchasing a Condo in Calgary? Read the Condominium Bylaws First
- Real Estate Buying Tips: Hold Backs
- Check for Special Resolutions Prior to Condo Purchases
- What are Chattels? The items in the Home You’ve Bought or Sold
- Should You Create a Co-habitation Agreement?
Submit Your Real Estate Inquiry:
#240, 550 – 71st Avenue SE
Calgary, AB T2H 0S6